||Visa Fee in RMB
|Short Term Visa
||Schengen Visa (maximum stay of 90 days)
|Children from the age of 6 years and below the age of 12 years
|Children under 6 years
|Long Term Stay
||More than 90 days
- The applicable visa fee is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change.
- All the fees are non-refundable.
- There is a service charge of 208 RMB (Inclusive of tax) levied per application over and above the visa fees.
- All charges are to be paid in cash only.
- You can avail the optional courier charge of 65 RMB (Inclusive of tax)
All the fees are non-refundable.
The visa fee shall be waived for applicants belonging to one of the following categories:
- Children under six years.
- School pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training.
- Researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research as defined in Recommendation No 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research.
- Representatives of non-profit organisations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organised by non-profit organisations
The most usual types of exemptions are:
- spouses or children to citizens of the EU(unless special circumstances are in place, Danes are not covered)
- students whose studies in the homeland and in Denmark are closely connected and interlinked (this must be proven)
If you belong to one of the groups, please write an email to the Danish mission in the city, where you will hand in your application, and please do so before applying.
Upon the documentation you have provided the representation will assess, whether you are covered by the exemptions.
The visa fee may be waived for:
- Children from the age of six years and below the age of 12 years.
- Holders of diplomatic and service passports.
- Participants aged 25 years or less in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events, organised by non-profit organisations.