INZ has entered into a contract with VFS Global for provision of visa facilitation services in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu and Hong Kong. Subsequently, VFS Global has appointed various local partners in China as Service Partners, in Beijing -Beijing Shuangxiong Foreign Service Company Visa Application Centre, in Shanghai – Shanghai Shenhui Overseas affairs service co. ltd, in Guangzhou -GZL International Consultants Co., LTD. Guangzhou, in Chengdu - Chengdu Sino Visa Eternal Exit & Entry Immigration Co., Ltd., in Hong Kong - Glory Visa Consulting Co. Ltd. to provide these services. Thus the New Zealand Visa Application Centre is a service provided for the INZ by the service partners in China on behalf of VFS Global.
The Service Providers and VFS Global declare that they shall not disclose, distribute, reveal, give or sell any of your personal information to any third party unless your prior consent or legally obliged to disclose such information by a court order or any other legal process.
- The Service Partners provides logistic services to visa applicants seeking an entry into New Zealand and is only responsible for the following:
- To receive from an applicant his / her passport, completed visa application form, supporting documentation (collectively, the "Documents") and the applicable fees.
- To submit the Documents to the INZ Branches in Beijing, Shanghai or Hong Kong for VAC at Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu and Hong Kong on behalf of the applicant.
- To collect the relevant Documents back from INZ Branch in Beijing, Shanghai or Hong Kong for VAC at Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu or Hong Kong after completion of all formalities, and return the relevant Documents back to the applicant by hand delivery to the applicant.
- Notwithstanding anything else to the contrary, the INZ Branches in China or Hong Kong for Visa Application Centres in China reserves the right to ask for further documentation, personal appearance of the applicant at the INZ Branches as well as to refuse the issuance of visa.
- In certain cases, instead of the aforesaid procedure, the INZ Branches will hand over the relevant Documents to the Applicants directly
- The Service Partners in China takes every reasonable precaution while handling the Documents of applicants. However the service partners shall not be responsible in any matter whatsoever to the applicant for any Documents which are lost in transit by accident, theft, natural calamities (act of God) or any other reason outside the control of, or not arising out a willful of the partners.
- The applicable Chinese law allows the exclusion or limitation of liability for the circumstances mentioned above
- The application fees once received by the service partners from the applicant will not be refundable. in case the services mentioned in the part ii of this disclaimer are rendered completely, irrespective of whether or not the desired visa is granted by the INZ Branches, to the applicant
- The service Provider, in its sole discretion, may change, amend, cancel or withdraw any or all of the terms and conditions mentioned herein at any time without any prior notice. if an applicant is dissatisfied with the changes being made, the applicant's sole and exclusive remedy is to refuse the services which the VFS global provides
- Any claims or disputes arising in relation to the services provided by the service provider to applicant shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in China.
- The applicant hereby accepts and confirms that the applicant and / or his / her representative, prior to submitting the visa application, has read, understood and agreed to be bound by, without limitation or qualification, all of the terms, conditions and details provided herein
Beware of fraudulent job offers
Fraudulent Recruitment / Employment Offers
It has come to VFS Global’s attention that, individuals misrepresenting themselves as VFS Global’ agents or representatives have approached people to offer fraudulent/fictitious employment opportunities, with the intent to steal personal information or solicit money from people. We encourage you to exercise caution and common sense when receiving any such employment offer, which requires payment of any fees/money, or promises a work visa in exchange for money. The said offers are completely fake and not valid. VFS Global is not a Recruitment agency and does not offer recruitment services. Scammers operate primarily via the internet, email, phone etc. We warn people to beware of such scams.
Please be advised that, VFS Global is a visa processing company and we work only with government and diplomatic missions to fulfil their administrative requirements of visa application processing. Neither VFS Global nor its representatives will ask for money from individuals under any circumstances to lure them with employment opportunities either in VFS Global or outside. If you receive any offer that purports to be from VFS Global, which ask for money, these types of offers are fraudulent.
Warning signs of recruitment fraud
The following are some examples of recruitment fraud which are in violation of VFS Global’s processes and ethical practices:
- The email is not sent from an official VFS Global e-mail address but from a free e-mail service such as: Hotmail, Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, etc. It is also possible that, the email is sent from a fake email address.
- You are asked to disclose private or confidential information.
- You are asked to be interviewed over the phone or via an instant-messenger type program.
- You are requested to pay fees/money.
- You are requested to complete bogus recruitment documentations such as an application or employment visa forms, (the VFS Global name and logo could be forged/fabricated and featured on the documentation without authority).
- Insistence on urgency.
- Money will be requested for processing Work Permits, Visa applications or the like.
Such actions are presumably intended to defraud or obtain personal information from the victims.
The activities of these individuals involve criminal and civil liabilities. While VFS Global takes such matter seriously and reserves its right to contact competent law enforcement agencies to investigate and prosecute such illegal activities, it is often difficult to locate and prosecute these individuals.
Therefore, if you receive a request, either in writing or verbally, for an interview or a job offer that you believe is or might be fraudulent or suspicious, please disregard them. You may also verify the same with VFS Global at email@example.com
If you come to know that a fraud is being perpetrated, we encourage to forthwith contact your local police and/or any competent authorities and also to keep us informed by reporting the fraud at firstname.lastname@example.org
Under no circumstances will VFS Global be liable or responsible for any loss, damages, expenses or inconvenience resulting from these unauthorized persons and/or activities.