New Zealand Citizenship Endorsement
- An endorsement is a record that allows a New Zealand citizen to enter New Zealand as a New Zealand citizen although they are travelling on a foreign passport.
Transfer or Confirmation of Travel Condition
You could apply for this visa category, if
- your previous passport/travel document has expired and you have a new passport/travel document which you need your visa to be transferred into
- you have lost or damaged your passport/travel document and need your visa to be transferred to your new passport/travel document
- you need confirmation of your New Zealand immigration status
- you were granted a residence permit under the Immigration Act 1987 and wish to have your passport endorsed with a residence class visa.
To apply for a Visa to New Zealand, you would need to pay for the Visa Fee and the VFS Global Service Fee.
The Visa Fees, VFS Global Service Fee are applicable per application. The visa fee can be paid together or separately as per applicant’s requirements.
For Visa fee, please refer to Visa Fee for more information.
For VFS Global Service Fee kindly refer to the below table: - (In China to be paid in RMB only).
|APPLICATION FEE – IN CHINA|
|Application Lodgement||CNY 230 / per application|
|Group Visas lodged by ADS agents||CNY 210 / per applicant|
|Group Visas NOT lodged by ADS agents||CNY 230 / per applicant|
|Passport Handling||CNY 185 / per application|
|APPLICATION FEE – IN HONG KONG|
|Application Lodgement||HKD 275 / per application|
|Group Visas lodged by ADS agents||HKD 250 / per applicant|
|Group Visas NOT lodged by ADS agents||HKD 275 / per applicant|
|Passport Handling||HKD 205 / per application|
For more information on Valued Added Services, please refer to “Additional Services”
- Mode of payment
- Cash at the counter
- Via Post either bank deposit or bank transfer only.
|Bank Details – BEIJING|
|Account Number||341 559 508 313|
|Bank Details – CHENGDU|
|Account Number||7411 0101 8260 0383 220|
|Bank Details – GUANGZHOU|
|Bank Details – SHANGHAI|
|Bank Details – HONGKONG|
|Bank Name||HSBC Hong Kong|
|Swift Code (Overseas Internet Transfer)||HSBCHKHHHKH|
|Account Holder Name||GLORY VISA CONSULTING CO., LTD|
Please click here to obtain information for processing time.
Immigration New Zealand (INZ) has introduced new, stricter quality requirements for photographs accompanying visa applications. INZ recommends that visa applicants submit photos taken by a professional photographer or a business set up to take passport photos. The detailed new Acceptable Photo requirements are available on the INZ website. The website also provides guidance on how to respond to specific error messages. (Note: the INZ Immigration Contact Centre will not be able to help resolve photo upload errors if applying through Immigration ONLINE).
Click here for more information.