A visitor visa allows you to stay in New Zealand as a visitor for a limited amount of time. It allows you to:
- visit as a tourist
- visit friends or relatives
- play sport or perform in cultural events without pay
- enter New Zealand to get married
- undertake short-term study.
- China Southern Airlines Gold and Silver Cardholder
To apply for a Visa to New Zealand, you would need to pay for the Visa Fee and the VFS Global Service Fee.
The Visa Fees, VFS Global Service Fee are applicable per application. The visa fee can be paid together or separately as per applicant’s requirements.
For Visa fee, please refer to Visa Fee for more information.
For VFS Global Service Fee kindly refer to the below table: - (In China to be paid in RMB only).
|ApplicantION FEE – In CHINA|
|Application Lodgement||CNY 225 / per application|
|Group Visas lodged by ADS agents||CNY 205 / per applicant|
|Group Visas NOT lodged by ADS agents||CNY 225 / per applicant|
|Passport Handling||CNY 180 / per application|
|ApplicantION FEE – In Hong KONG|
|Application Lodgement||HKD 270 / per application|
|Group Visas lodged by ADS agents||HKD 246 / per applicant|
|Group Visas NOT lodged by ADS agents||HKD 270 / per applicant|
|Passport Handling||HKD 200 / per application|
For more information on Valued Added Services, please refer to “Additional Services”
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Cash at the counter
- Via Post either bank deposit or bank transfer only.
|Bank Details – BEIJING|
|Account Number||341 559 508 313|
|Bank Details – CHENGDU|
|Account Number||7411 0101 8260 0383 220|
|Bank Details – GUANGZHOU|
|Bank Details – SHANGHAI|
|Bank Details – HONGKONG|
|Bank Name||HSBC Hong Kong|
|Swift Code (Overseas Internet Transfer)||HSBCHKHHHKH|
|Account Holder Name||GLORY VISA CONSULTING CO., LTD|
Download the appropriate checklist from here and prepare the relevant documents. You will need to provide this checklist along with your application and supporting documents at the time of submission.
- Visitor Visa General
- Visitor Visa Business
- Visitor Visa Travelling to New Zealand for Less than 6 Months for Tourism Only
- Visitor Visa Partnership
- Visiting Academics
- Visiting Media Programme
- Parent & Grandparent Multiple Entry Visas
- Guardians of Students
- Sport Players, Support Staff, Match and Tournament officials and Media and Broadcasting Personnel associated with Sports Events, Tours or Tournaments
- Crew Members Joining Vessels or Aircraft
- Applicants Wanting to Obtain Occupational Registration in New Zealand
- Children Adopted Overseas before Their New Zealand Citizenship is confirmed
- Children Entering New Zealand for Adoption
- Partners and Dependent Children of Student or Work Visa Holders
- China Southern Airlines Gold and Silver Cardholder Visitor
- Visitor Visa Approved Arts Or Music Festival
- Air New Zealand Gold Elite, Gold And Silver Airpoints Cardholder Visitor Visa
- China Union Pay Platinum and Diamond Credit Card Holder Visitor Visa
- Business Events Visitor Visa
- China Eastern Airlines Eastern Miles Gold and Silver Card Holder
- Air China Limited Phoenix Miles Gold and Platinum Air Points Card Holder
- Bank of China Limited's Prestigious Wealth Management Clients Visitor Visa
- Singapore Airlines Arrangement Documents Required
Please click here to obtain information for processing time.
Immigration New Zealand (INZ) has introduced new, stricter quality requirements for photographs accompanying visa applications. INZ recommends that visa applicants submit photos taken by a professional photographer or a business set up to take passport photos. The detailed new Acceptable Photo requirements are available on the INZ website. The website also provides guidance on how to respond to specific error messages. (Note: the INZ Immigration Contact Centre will not be able to help resolve photo upload errors if applying through Immigration ONLINE).
Click here for more information.