A work visa allows you to work in New Zealand for a limited amount of time.
To apply for a Visa to New Zealand, you would need to pay for the Visa Fee and the VFS Global Service Fee.
The Visa Fees, VFS Global Service Fee are applicable per application. The visa fee can be paid together or separately as per applicant’s requirements.
For Visa fee, please refer to Visa Fee for more information.
For VFS Global Service Fee kindly refer to the below table: - (In China to be paid in RMB only).
|ApplicantION FEE – In CHINA|
|Application Lodgement||CNY 225 / per application|
|Group Visas lodged by ADS agents||CNY 205 / per applicant|
|Group Visas NOT lodged by ADS agents||CNY 225 / per applicant|
|Passport Handling||CNY 180 / per application|
|ApplicantION FEE – In Hong KONG|
|Application Lodgement||HKD 270 / per application|
|Group Visas lodged by ADS agents||HKD 246 / per applicant|
|Group Visas NOT lodged by ADS agents||HKD 270 / per applicant|
|Passport Handling||HKD 200 / per application|
For more information on Valued Added Services, please refer to “Additional Services”
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Cash at the counter
- Via Post either bank deposit or bank transfer only.
|Bank Details – BEIJING|
|Account Number||341 559 508 313|
|Bank Details – CHENGDU|
|Account Number||7411 0101 8260 0383 220|
|Bank Details – GUANGZHOU|
|Bank Details – SHANGHAI|
|Bank Details – HONGKONG|
|Bank Name||HSBC Hong Kong|
|Swift Code (Overseas Internet Transfer)||HSBCHKHHHKH|
|Account Holder Name||GLORY VISA CONSULTING CO., LTD|
- Work: Essential Skills
- China Special Work
- China Skilled Workers
- Partners Of New Zealand Citizens Or Residents
- Partners Of People Holding A Work Visa Current For More Than Six Months
- Partners Of Student Visa Holders
- Specific Purpose Or Event
- Specific Purpose Or Event: Performing Artists, Entertainers, Film And Video Production Crew And Associated Support Personnel
- Specific Purpose Or Event Business Investors
- Post-Study Work Visa (Employer Assisted)
- Post-Study Work Visa (Open)
- Talent (Accredited Employers)
- Talent (Arts Culture And Sport)
- Long Term Skills Shortage List
- Students And Trainees
- Crew of Foreign Chartered Fishing Vessels
- Religious Workers
- Silver Fern Practical Experience
Download the appropriate checklist from here and prepare the relevant documents. You will need to provide this checklist along with your application and supporting documents at the time of submission.
Please click here to obtain information for processing time.
Immigration New Zealand (INZ) has introduced new, stricter quality requirements for photographs accompanying visa applications. INZ recommends that visa applicants submit photos taken by a professional photographer or a business set up to take passport photos. The detailed new Acceptable Photo requirements are available on the INZ website. The website also provides guidance on how to respond to specific error messages. (Note: the INZ Immigration Contact Centre will not be able to help resolve photo upload errors if applying through Immigration ONLINE).
Click here for more information.