Long Term

If you wish to reside in Norway for an extended period of time (more than 90days), you need to apply for a residence permit (Student , Work or Family ) at the application portal and submit the supporting documents/passports in accordance to the list of required documents for the type of permit you are applying to obtain.

In Shanghai all applicants for residence permits should submit their applications directly to Norway Visa Application Centre.