Visa Fees At A Glance
Applicants who register their applications online using the Application Portal must pay the application fee with a credit/debit card (MasterCard or Visa card). The visa fee will be charged in EUR. Other fees will be charged in NOK.
Application fees applicable as of 01 February 2020:
Schengen visa (maximum 90 days): 80 EUR
Visa for children between 6 and 12 years: 40 EUR
The fee is waived for visa applicants in any of the following categories:
- Children under 6 years
- School pupils, students, post-graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training
- Researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research, as per specific rules.
Application for family reunification permit: please visit UDI for family reunification permit visa fee
Work and Study Permits:
Application for work permit: please visit UDI for work permit visa fee
Application for students, researchers with own funds and au-pairs: please visit UDI for visa fee of students, researchers with own funds and au-pairs
The following are exempt from this fee:
- Children below the age of 18 years.
- Application from foreign citizens included in the regulations for residence permit in the EEA Agreement or the EFTA
- Convention, according to the Immigration Regulation §§174-189a, or renewal of such permit.
- Application for refuge or renewal of permit for foreign citizen that has been granted refuge, or is protected according to the Immigration Act §15, 1.
- There is no fee for processing appeals.
Service Charge for Shanghai Visa Application Centre –180 RMB per person (inclusive of Service Taxes)
Service Charge for Hangzhou Visa Application Centre –196 RMB per person (inclusive of Service Taxes)
Courier Service Fee, including courier charge collection; manual bill preparation; information capture; courier packaging etc. (optional) – 75 RMB per person (inclusive of Service Taxes)
Courier Service Fee for Mongolian applicants, including courier charge collection; manual bill preparation; information capture; courier packaging etc. (optional) – 200 RMB per person (inclusive of Service Taxes)
Please note: the logistic fees can be paid in cash, by Wechat Pay, Credit Card and Debit Card at visa application centre.