||Visa Fees in RMB
||Visa Fees in Euros
|Temporary Stay Visa
|Schengen Visa Children between 6-12 years
|Schengen Visa Visa Fee For Citizens of Russian Federations/Ukraine
Above mentioned Visa Fee is to be paid only by cash in RMB.
Exemption of Schengen Visa Fee
- Children below 6 years on the date of submission
- School pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training
- Researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research
- Representatives of non-profit organizations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organized by non-profit organizations
- Family member of EU/EEA and Switzerland nationals.
Exemption of National Visa Fee
The following categories are exempt from paying any visa fee:
- Children under the age of 6;
- Descendants holding a residency permit, under family reunification clauses;
- Foreign nationals with a study scholarship granted by Portugal;
- Highly qualified research activity purposes (residency and temporary stay);
- Patients and accompanying persons traveling under Cooperation Agreements in the Field of Health with Portugal.
VFS Service Charge
Applicants applying at the Portuguese Visa Application Centre shall be levied a service charge of RMB 226/- (inclusive of service tax) payable in cash. However, children under 6 years on the date of submission and Family member of EU are exempted of service fee.
- The applicable visa fee in RMB is as per the current exchange rate. The same is subject to change without notice.
- There is an optional courier facility available at RMB 75/- (Inclusive of Service Tax) per application / passport.
- All Fees are non-refundable once the application has been submitted at Visa Application Centre.