Business Visit or Short Professional Training
Business or Short Professional Training visa application is applicable in case you are travelling for business purposes. This visa is given for a period of the stay up to 90 days within 180 days
|Duration||Visa Fees in RMB||Visa Fees in Euros|
|Short Term Visa||470||60|
|Visa Fee For Citizens of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Russian, Serbia, Georgia and Ukraine||280||35|
Above mentioned Visa Fee is to be paid only by cash in RMB.
Exemption of Visa Fee:
- Children below 12 years on the date of submission
- School pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training
- Researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research
- Representatives of non-profit organizations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organized by non-profit organizations
Service Charge for Visa Application – 194 RMB per person
Courier Charge (optional) – 75 RMB per person
Photography Charge (optional) – 40 RMB per person
Photocopy Charge (optional) – 1 RMB per page
Internet Kiosk (optional) – 40 RMB per 30 minutes
SMS (optional) – 15 RMB per person
Call back (optional)-15 RMB per person
Hub city passport collection (Optional): This service is optional service starting from Nov 8, 2017, it will be available for Individual applicant and ADS groups who submitted at the satellite VACs who wish to collect the passport at Beijing. The applicable charge is: 20 RMB per passport.
Premium Lounge (optional) – 350 RMB per person
The applicable visa fee in RMB is as per the current exchange rate. The same is subject to change without notice.
All photos must meet the requirements listed below. If these requirements have not been met, the applicant will have to deliver a new photo that meets the requirements. The photo requirements are the same for children as for adults.
The Photo shall:
- be in sharp focus, clear and with good contrasts
- be printed on quality photo paper with high solution
- be in colours with a light background
- be 35-45 mm in width
- maximum 6 months old, resemble the applicant
- full-face, facing the camera directly, eyes looking straight at the camera
- show the whole head and the top of the shoulders. The face shall occupy 70-80 % of the picture
- show open eyes that are clearly visible. Hair shall not cover the eyes
Glasses are allowed as long as the eyes are clearly visible.
- the glasses cannot be coloured
- the rim must not cover any part of the eyes
- there cannot be reflection in the glasses
Religious head-dresses are allowed provided that all details of the face are clearly shown.
- Chin, forehead and both cheeks shall all be clearly visible
- Shadows in the face due to the head-dress are not allowed
Normally, processing time for visa applications is 15 calendar days, please be noticed that the applications are submitted in Changsha/Chengdu/Chongqing/Fuzhou/Guangzhou/Hangzhou/Jinan/Kunming/Nanjing/Shanghai/Shenyang/Shenzhen/Xi’an/Wuhan Visa Application Centre will be transited to Beijing Slovenia Embassy and will counting from all requested documents submitted at Embassy except the delivery time from these VACs to Embassy. This period may be extended in specific cases, notably when further scrutiny of this application is required, for example, when you are requested to come to an interview or submit additional documentation.
Forms listed below must be filled in completely (in English only) and must be signed by the applicant himself/herself.
Please note that application form for Schengen visa should be signed twice. Application forms with one signature would not be accepted.
Visa application form can be downloaded and printed from the link below. Forms are also available at the visa application centre (free of charge).
|Schengen Visa Application Form|