This visa is solely for applicants intend to go for the business visit.
With effect from January 2015, BRICS Business Executives (CEOs, Presidents, Vice/Deputy Presidents, Chairpersons, Directors of Company) can apply for 10-year Multiple Entry Visa with 30 days on each visit.
|Visa Category||Sub category||Visa Fee in RMB||Service fee in RMB (Inclusive of all Applicable Taxes|
|Visitors visa for a period of less than 3 months||Business Visit||220||335|
Checklist for general business visit:
|Check list for Business Visit (Version_Updated on 01 March 2019)|
Checklist for 10-YEAR BRICS Business Executive Visa:
|Check list for 10-YEAR BRICS Business Executive Visa(Version_Updated on 01 March 2019)|
Remarks: As for the applicants under Shanghai Jurisdiction, it is recommended that applicants submit a detailed business profile of the company in South Africa and their involvement / participation therein.
Need to provide residence permit (original and copy) of Shanghai Jurisdiction, if your passport issued by Beijing Jurisdiction and vis-a-vis
Copy of business license of the dispatch company with English translation
Latest 3 months bank statements of the dispatch company
The responsible company for applicant’s trip should to be stipulated by dispatch letter or invitation letter.
If applicant under 18 travelling alone or with one parent, provide Notary Certificate of permission to travel from both parents (when minor is travelling alone) or the parent not travelling (if minor is travelling with one parent).
If apply Section 11(2) in Shanghai Jurisdiction please note the invitation letter and dispatch letter should include below information:
The authorization contemplated in section 11(2) of the Act—shall be applied for by submitting a statement or documentation confirming the –
- purpose or necessity of the work;
- nature of the work;
- qualification and skills required for the work;
- duration of the work;
- place of work;
- duration to the visit;
- proof of remuneration or stipend that the foreigner will receive from the employer;
- identity and contact details of the prospective employer or relevant contact person from the host institution.
Requirements for entering South Africa
You will need the following if you wish to visit South Africa:
- A valid and acceptable passport or travel document for your intended stay
- At least one blank page in your passport for endorsements
- A valid visa, if required
- Sufficient funds to pay for your day-to-day expenses during your stay
- A return or onward ticket
- Yellow fever certificates if your journey starts or entails passing through the yellow fever belt of Africa or South America.
PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATIONS FOR VISAS
Photograph specifications for visas, permits etc
Photographs must be:
- 35mm in width and 45mm in length
- A close-up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70 – 80% of the photograph Of high quality with no ink marks, lines or creases and not damaged
- Taken against a white background
The photograph must:
- Show you looking directly at the camera
Have appropriate brightness and contrast
Head coverings are not permitted, except for religious reasons, but your facial features must be clearly shown.
Spectacles may be worn provided that the lenses do not make the eyes invisible.
incorrect (looking away)
incorrect (unnatural skin tones)
Applicants who have submitted their application at the South Africa Visa application centres in China can collect the passport from the application centre after 5-10 working days (at least 5 working days) starting from the day after the date of submission. The processing time is counted from the date when the Embassy of South Africa in Beijing and the Consulate General of South Africa in Shanghai receives the application documents; it will not include the application delivery time between the Visa Application Centre and Embassy/Consulate. Visa application submitted in Chengdu/Shenyang/Wuhan /Xi’an Visa Application Centre will be delivered to the Embassy of South Africa in Beijing for processing. Visa application submitted in Guangzhou/Hangzhou/Jinan Visa Application Centre will be delivered to Consulate General of South Africa in Shanghai for processing. Please be informed that the processing time may vary depending on individual circumstances. The collection timing is 8:00 - 15:00 (Monday-Friday except weekends & holidays mentioned in the holidays list).
To collect the passport, please bring the original acknowledgement receipt and any original Government Photo ID proof.
Please click here to download Visa Application Form DHA-84.