Work at a branch of foreign Mass Media
Visas for work/employment at a branch of foreign Mass Media in Ukraine
|CONSULAR FEE PER APPLICANT (Chinese passport holders)||USD|
|Issuing of transit visa (Type B): -single, double, multiple entry||65|
|Issuing of short term visa (Type C)*:
-multiple entry (up to 1 year)
-multiple entry (up to 5 years)
|Issuing of long term visa (Type D)||65|
|Issuing of long term employment visa (Type D)||65|
Visa fees for certain visa types for applicants from certain countries might differ from basic visa fees above due to reciprocity principle.
Double rates of consular fee shall apply in case of urgent processing.
Please, check service fee here.
Fees are not refunded in case of a visa refusal.
These categories of applicants are issued with visas upon a zero fee:
- children under 6 years;
- persons of Ukrainian descent upon a Certificate of a person of Ukrainian descent, as well as their spouse and children;
- persons travelling to Ukraine with official purpose and holding diplomatic/service passport;
- staff of foreign diplomatic missions/consulates to Ukraine and their family members;
- staff of international organisations, their branches/offices in Ukraine and their family members;
- staff of foreign states’ missions to international organisations headquartered in Ukraine who are covered with diplomatic privileges and immunities as well as their families’ members;
- heads of foreign official delegations, their accompanying staff visiting Ukraine upon an invitation of the President of Ukraine, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (the Parliament), the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
- Ukraine’s honorary consular officials;
- persons travelling to Ukraine to implement international technical assistance projects upon an invitation of Ukraine’s state authority/entity/organisation which is a recipient of such international technical assistance projects;
- staff of foreign emergency / rescue authorities who enter Ukraine in order to aid with elimination of the aftermath of an emergency / accident upon an invitation of Ukraine’s Emergencies / Accidents Service;
- military personnel visiting Ukraine with official purpose upon invitation of the relevant ministry / other central executive authority;
- election observers delegated by foreign states and international organisations to observe presidential, parliamentary, local elections / national referendums upon lists provided to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs by Ukraine’s Central Election Committee;
- other persons visiting Ukraine in order to implement projects in foreign policy / humanitarian aid areas upon the invitation of the head of the relevant authority and confirmation of the Ministry of Finance.
- signed visa application form;
- applicant’s valid passport/travel document;
- 1 applicant’s photo (35 * 45 mm);
- residence documents – valid residence permits/equivalents (in cases where applicants reside in a country that is different from the country of their nationality/citizenship);
- proof that the applicant is a holder of (or is entitled to benefit from) a valid medical/travel insurance policy to cover Ukraine and the period of stay (the policy should provide a minimum of €30 000 or equivalent coverage);
- proof of sufficient funds to cover the costs of stay (e.g. letter from the applicant’s employer confirming their coverage of applicant’s expenses in Ukraine, bank statement for 2 recent months, bank cards along with current/savings account balance statements provided the bank cards can be cashed in Ukraine, cash in Ukrainian hryvnia/other convertible currency, accommodation arrangements etc);
- invitation letter issued by a branch of a foreign Mass Media duly registered in Ukraine.
Please note that applicants might be asked for additional documents by Ukraine’s visa officers (e.g. return flight tickets and other documents confirming applicants’ circumstances (to be defined by Ukraine’s visa officers of the relevant Embassy/Consulate General).
A Photograph submitted with the application form should comply with the following specifications:
- Must be an up to date photograph (not more than 6 months old)
- Must be a colour photograph printed on normal photographic paper
- Should be passport sized 3,5 х 4,5 сm
- Face should take 70-80% of the photograph
- The size of the face from the bottom of your chin to the hairline must be between 31mm and 36mm
- The background shall be plain and light coloured
- Without sunglasses
- Without hat or other head covering unless you wear this for religious reasons
- Spectacles should not have toned or reflecting glasses
- The frame of the spectacles may not cover the eyes
- The mouth must be closed
Please note that photos that do not comply with these standards are not accepted.
Urgent processing – up to five working days. Urgent visa issuance is processed upon request of a foreigner or stateless person and in the period determined by a Ukrainian diplomatic mission abroad;Ordinary processing – up to ten working days, unless otherwise stipulated by Ukraine’s international treaties. This period may be extended up to 30 working days if by additional checks are necessary.
Please note that one can use the Form Filling service for the convenience of the applicants at the centre. Feel free to contact the VAC staff to know more about the Form Filling service.
Forms listed below must be filled in completely and must be signed by the applicant himself/herself.