Visa Fees At A Glance
|CONSULAR FEE PER APPLICANT
(Chinese passport holders)
|Issuing of transit visa (Type B):
-single, double, multiple entry
|Issuing of short term visa (Type C)*:
-multiple entry (up to 1 year)
-multiple entry (up to 5 years)
|Issuing of long term visa (Type D)||455|
|Issuing of long term employment visa (Type D)||455|
|FEE PER APPLICANT||RMB|
|Visa application form printing||4|
Visa fees for certain visa types for applicants from certain countries might differ from basic visa fees above due to reciprocity principle.
Double rates of consular fee shall apply in case of urgent processing.
Fees are not refunded in case of a visa refusal.
These categories of applicants are issued with visas upon a zero fee:
- children under 6 years;
- persons of Ukrainian descent upon a Certificate of a person of Ukrainian descent, as well as their spouse and children;
- persons travelling to Ukraine with official purpose and holding diplomatic/service passport;
- staff of foreign diplomatic missions/consulates to Ukraine and their family members;
- staff of international organisations, their branches/offices in Ukraine and their family members;
- staff of foreign states’ missions to international organisations headquartered in Ukraine who are covered with diplomatic privileges and immunities as well as their families’ members;
- heads of foreign official delegations, their accompanying staff visiting Ukraine upon an invitation of the President of Ukraine, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (the Parliament), the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
- Ukraine’s honorary consular officials;
- persons travelling to Ukraine to implement international technical assistance projects upon an invitation of Ukraine’s state authority/entity/organisation which is a recipient of such international technical assistance projects;
- staff of foreign emergency / rescue authorities who enter Ukraine in order to aid with elimination of the aftermath of an emergency / accident upon an invitation of Ukraine’s Emergencies / Accidents Service;
- military personnel visiting Ukraine with official purpose upon invitation of the relevant ministry / other central executive authority;
- election observers delegated by foreign states and international organisations to observe presidential, parliamentary, local elections / national referendums upon lists provided to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs by Ukraine’s Central Election Committee;
- other persons visiting Ukraine in order to implement projects in foreign policy / humanitarian aid areas upon the invitation of the head of the relevant authority and confirmation of the Ministry of Finance.