Security Notice for Applicants Visiting the Finland Visa Application Centre
Due to security reasons the following items will not be permitted inside the Application Centre or stored in the premises.
- All battery operated or electronic gadgets such as cellphones, cameras, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3's, floppies, laptops, or portable music players.
- All bags such as travel bags, back packs, briefcases, suitcases, leather/jute/cloth bags and zip folders. Only a plastic bag containing your application related papers is permitted.
- Sealed envelopes or packages.
- Any inflammable item such as matchboxes/lighters/fuel etc.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail files.
- Weapons or weapon like objects or explosive material of any kind.
The list provided above is not finite. Other items may be prohibited based on Security Staff's discretion.
Due to security concerns, we do not permit interested parties such as friends, relatives or business contacts to accompany visa applicants. Hearing-impaired, physically challenged applicants and applicants who are unable to communicate in any language spoken at the Visa Application Centre are allowed to bring assistance.
There is no facility to store prohibited items at the Visa Application Centre. Applicants are therefore requested to make alternate arrangements before their visit.