- Visa at your Door Step service
- Week-End VIP service
- Courier service
- Photo, Photocopying, Form filling service, Printing service and Translation service
- Status tracking through SMS
- Passport Return Check service
Submit your visa application from the comfort and safety of your home, office or any other preferred location with our Visa At Your Doorstep service
Click here to book this service
Watch this video to find out more about the Visa At Your Doorstep service
Why choose the Visa At Your Doorstep service?
- Visa application submission process from the comfort and safety of your preferred location
- Save time with quicker submissions
- Appointments available on weekends and public holidays
- Service available across multiple cities
- Attractive packages for families and groups available
- Health and safety standards in compliance with World Health Organisation standards and local health guidelines
- Thorough sanitization of all equipment and use of personal protective equipment by the team
Starting from 16 October 2019 all Italy Visa Application Centers in China will be open also at weekend.
Weekend opening aims to further simplify visa application process for travelers going to Italy, avoiding them the need of a day off from work.
Weekend VIP service fee-individual (optional): RMB 100 yuan (not including visa fee and visa service fee)
Weekend VIP service fee-ADS (optional): RMB 75 yuan (not including visa fee and visa service fee)
If you are an ADS visa applicant, you can ask your tour operator to have fingerprint appointment scheduled on Sunday for your convenience.
Applicants may choose to have their processed passport delivered to their home/work address via courier.
Courier service fee: CNY50.00 per application
The applicable charges are:
Photocopies: CNY1.00 per page
Visa Application Form Filling: CNY50.00 per form
Printings: CNY3.00 per form
Translations: CNY65.00 per form
SMS and e-mail news updates will be sent to your mobile and your registered e-mail address provided in your application form, informing the status of your visa application. You will receive several automated messages to your mobile and e-mail informing you what stage your application is within the process. The service supports the transfer of SMS text into the language of your choice (Chinese and English languages are available). At the end of the process you will receive an automated message informing you that Italy Consulate General of Guangzhou, China has made a decision on your visa application. You will not be informed on the outcome of the decision on your visa application.
You can avail this service for CNY 15 at the time you submit your visa application form and supporting documents at the visa application centre. The SMS service application form can be downloaded here and completed before you visit the application centre.
Please read the SMS Disclaimer carefully before applying for this service.
- All above mentioned services are optional services.
- All the fees are non-refundable once submitted the application.
- All the fees must be paid in cash when you submit your application.
Starting from 16 October 2019, ADS Tour Operators can decide to deliver to their nearest Visa Application Centres the passports and relevant documents due for passport return check at the Consulate. The Visa Application Centres will deliver passports and documents to the Consulate, collect them after the verification and deliver to you at the Centre where you deposited them.
The applicable charges are:
Guangzhou: CNY 5 per applicant
Changsha, Shenzhen, Fuzhou: CNY 10 per applicant