Please be informed that Visa Fees and Logistic Fees have to be paid in cash when submitting your application.
All logistic fees are not refundable.
Please note that Visa Fees for satellite VACs Hangzhou and Nanjing, will be changed 2 working days before Shanghai.
Visa Fee Information( Effective from 30 June 2019)
Starting from 30 June 2019 , the visa fee for children from 6 to 12 years old is RMB270. This regulation is only for Schengen visa (up to 90 days).
|Schengen Visas - Stay up to 90 Days|
|Study Visa||No Fee||No Fee|
|Sports Competition Visa||60||463|
|Work Visa - up to 90 Days||60||463|
|National Visas - Stay more than 90 Days|
|Family Re-union – Spouse||116||894|
|Family Re-union - Parents||116||894|
|Family Re-union -Minor Children||116||894|
|Family Re-union -Major Children||116||894|
|Family Re-union - Joining an EU or EEA Country Citizen||No Fee||No Fee|
|Work Visa - more than 90 Days||116||894|
|Study Visa - more than 90 Days||50||386|
Due to EU visa facilitation negotiations with the following countries, the previous fee of 35 EUR (270rmb) for a Schengen Visa will be levied of passport holders from: Russia, Ukraine, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Azerbaijan, Serbia (incl. Kosovo) and Moldova. Applications for National visa application from citizens of the same Countries will be charged 116 euro (894rmb)
The following categories are exempted from visa fee :
Children under 6 years
- school pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training with the duration of maximum 90 days
- researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research as defined in Recommendation No 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research
- representatives of non-profit organisations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organised by non-profit organisations
- EU/EEA citizens family members, when accompanying or joining the EU/EEA relative, falling under Directive 2004/38/CE and Italian Legislative Decree 30/2007:
- partner (in case of bounding civil union, compared by hosting Member State’s law to marriage and not in violation of hosting Member State law);
- descendants, including spouses’ and legal partners’ descendants;
- direct ascendants, including spouses’ and legal partners’ ascendants
Visa fees subject to change as per exchange rate for EURO to RMB as decided by Italy Consulate General, Shanghai.
The service fees are:
180 RMB per individual visa application.
115 RMB per person for ADS groups application.
The courier fee if requested is 65 RMB per application.
The photocopy service fee is 1 RMB per copy.
The photograph service fee is 35 RMB per copy.
The translation service fee is 75 RMB per page.
The fax service fee is 5 RMB per page.
The form filling service fee is 75 RMB per page.
The Status tracking through SMS fee is 15 per person.
The VIP Lounge fee if service is requested is 260 RMB per person
The Week-End VIP Service fee if requested is 250 RMB per person
The ADS Week-End VIP Service fee if requested is 195 RMB per person
The Return Passport Check Service fee if requested is 60 RMB per person in Beijing; 120RMB per person in Hangzhou and Nanjing.