Visa Fees At A Glance
Applicants who register their applications online using the Application Portal must pay the application fee with a credit/debit card (MasterCard or Visa card). The visa fee will be charged in EUR. Other fees will be charged in NOK.
Application fees applicable as of 1 April 2014:
Schengen visa (maximum 90 days): 60 EUR
Visa for children between 6 and 12 years: 35 EUR
The fee is waived for visa applicants in any of the following categories:
- Children under 6 years
- School pupils, students, post-graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training
- Researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research, as per specific rules.
Application for family reunification permit: please visit UDI for family reunification permit visa fee
Work and Study Permits:
Application for work permit: please visit UDI for work permit visa fee
Application for students, researchers with own funds and au-pairs: please visit UDI for visa fee of students, researchers with own funds and au-pairs
The following are exempt from this fee:
- Children below the age of 18 years.
- Application from foreign citizens included in the regulations for residence permit in the EEA Agreement or the EFTA
- Convention, according to the Immigration Regulation §§174-189a, or renewal of such permit.
- Application for refuge or renewal of permit for foreign citizen that has been granted refuge, or is protected according to the Immigration Act §15, 1.
- There is no fee for processing appeals.
Service Charge for Shanghai Visa Application Centre – 180 RMB per person (inclusive of Service Taxes)
Service Charge for Hangzhou Visa Application Centre-195 RMB per person (inclusive of Service Taxes)
Courier Charge (optional) – 75 RMB per person (inclusive of Service Taxes)
Courier Charge for Mongolian applicants (optional) – 200 RMB per person (inclusive of Service Taxes)
Please note: the logistic fees can be paid in cash, by Wechat Pay, Credit Card and Debit Card at visa application centre.