Visa Fees At A Glance
Application fees applicable for January 2020:
|Duration||Visa Fees in RMB||Visa Fees in Euros|
|Short Term Visa||465||60|
|Children between 6-12 years||275||35|
|Visa Fee For Citizens of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Russian, Serbia, Georgia and Ukraine||275||35|
Above mentioned Visa Fee is to be paid only by cash in RMB.
Exemption of Visa Fee:
- Children below 6 years on the date of submission
- School pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training
- Researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research
- Representatives of non-profit organizations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organized by non-profit organizations
- Family member of EU/EEA and Switzerland nationals.
Service Charge for Visa Application – 123 RMB per person
The applicants under 12 years of age will be exempt from logistic fees.
The services mentioned here are optional. To use them, you will need to pay an extra fee in addition to the Visa Fee and Logistic Fee. You must pay this extra fee when you attend the visa application centre only.
Courier Charge (optional) – 65 RMB per person
Photography Charge (optional) – 40 RMB per person
Photocopy Charge (optional) – 1 RMB per page
For Internet Kiosk (optional) – 40 RMB per 30 minutes
For SMS (optional) – 15 RMB per person
For Application Form Filling (optional) – 75 RMB per person
For Passport Return Check (optional) - 60 RMB / Person in Beijing VAC; 120 RMB / Person- Satellite VACs
Note: You can also choose to have passports checked at Embassy.
The applicable visa fee and logistic fee in RMB is as per the current exchange rate. The same is subject to change without notice.