Visa Fees At A Glance
Application fees applicable for January 2020:
|Duration||Visa Fees in RMB||Visa Fees in Euros|
|Short Term Visa||469||60|
|Children between 6-12 years||274||35|
|Visa Fee For Citizens of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Russian, Serbia, Georgia and Ukraine||274||35|
Above mentioned Visa Fee is to be paid only by cash in RMB.
Exemption of Visa Fee:
- Children below 6 years on the date of submission
- School pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training
- Researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research
- Representatives of non-profit organizations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organized by non-profit organizations (Exemption has to be authorized by the Embassy/Consulate in advance).
- Family member of EU/EEA and Switzerland nationals.
Service Charge for Visa Application – 94 RMB per person
The applicable visa fee in RMB is as per the current exchange rate. The same is subject to change without notice.